- To apply for a place in any part of the Nursery contact us on: 0121 464 0003
- Fill in the Waiting List form and email it to us - see next page under Admissions.
- If you require a Fee Paying place, speak with us to arrange this.
All children are entitled to 15 hours of free Nursery Education from the beginning of the term following their third birthday.
There is a breakfast and after school club if required.
Free 30 hours a week places for working parents of 3 year olds subject to eligibility.
To see if your child is eligible click on the link below:
2 year funded places -15 hours
You may be eligible if:
- you are in receipt of income support, job seekers allowance, support under Par V1 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999, the guaranteed Element of State Pension credit, Child Tax Credit (provided you are not also entitled to Working Tax credit, Working Tax credit run on paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying fro Working Tax Credit)
- Universal credit (household income of less than £7400 a year after tax and not including any benefits you get)
- If your child has been diagnosed with disabilities and/or are in receipt of Disability Living allowance
- Your child is in Birmingham City council care
- Your child is subject to a special guardianship order
To check if your child is eligible clink on the link below:
Fee Paying Places
Child care places are available for children from 6 weeks to 3 years. Hours are by arrangement.